Whether you want to purchase health insurance for yourself or your family, Asia offers a wide range of customized plans.
These include, comprehensive cover, hospital indemnity, maternity, in and out patient expenses.
One of the leading causes of financial distress and bankruptcy in the world is medical bills. Especially in a developing country like Pakistan where health cover has now become a necessity. This insurance protects you and supports you when unexpected medical emergencies arise. Through a broad network of panel hospitals, Asia is able to ensure its customers the utmost ease of availing cashless services.
Plans start as low as Rs1, 179 annually!
Looking to expand your coverage? Add maternity cover for as low as Rs2,350 or OPD cover for Rs2,000. Our annual packages will leave you stress-free. Focus on your family and care, let Asia handle your medical coverage.
What We Cover
- Room and boarding expenses
- Nursing expenses
- Surgeon, anaesthetics, medical practitioner, consultant, specialist fees
- Surgical appliances, anaesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges
- Medicines and drugs
- Diagnostic material and X-rays
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Cost of pacemaker
What We Don’t Cover
- Any illnesses, diseases or injuries incurred before policy purchase
- Cosmetic treatments, congenital illnesses or birth defects
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases
- Self-inflicted injury, attempted suicide, abuse of alcohol or drug addiction
- Participation in hazardous sports
- Injury or treatment resulting from war, riots, strike, terrorism acts, nuclear weapon induced treatment.
- Non-emergency dental treatment or or oral surgery
- Fertility, infertility tests, contraception or sterilisation procedures